Lately, I have been revisiting the situations I got in, regarding my previous decisions; that involves, not seeing or just ignoring something I couldn’t see; I figured out what happened.
Using the Why2x analysis, I was able to identify the thought that triggered my fear of not seeing it. There’s something I don’t want to see.
Why did I choose the wrong decision?
- I was asking to “What-if” this one is going to happen again?
Why did you ask yourself “What if?”
- I was not fully present, I am still stocked in the past thoughts; which causes doubts and confusion.
Why weren’t you present?
- I was too excited that I forgot what needs to be done.
Why were you so excited?
- I was quick and in the momentum that I did not remember the things I must do and bring first.
Why did you not remember it?
- I didn’t have a checklist.
Solution to my problems:
Make a list of the things you have to do, before you start. It’s like a map, create your own map; put your plan in papers.